Simply put, Rothstein Guitars specializes in Tone. The cornerstone of our business is our highly regarded Voodoo Tone® prewired electronic assemblies for guitars and basses. Not only are our prewired assemblies loaded with only the best components money can buy, but we offer a wide variety of both passive and active custom configurations that will add a tremendous amount of versatility to your tone arsenal. Most notable is our VoodooTone® Monster prewired Strat assembly, which includes nine pickup combinations as well as a passive midrange control. For those who wish to do the soldering themselves, we offer the highest quality electronic upgrade kits on the market today. Many of the components available in both our kits and assemblies are offered exclusively by Rothstein Guitars, including our very own Fat Tuesday® Active Midrange Presence controls, as well as our RG500D custom taper passive midrange control with center detent.
Rothstein Guitars currently owns three trademarks.
- VoodooTone ® - Reg. No. 3,090,177 registered May 9, 2006
- For: Electrical Wiring Units used for Electronic sound modification for guitars and basses, in class 9 (U.S. Cls. 21, 23, 26, 36 and 38)
- S15 ® - Reg. No. 3,563,638 registered January 20, 2009
- For: Electric and electronic circuits, in class 9 (U.S. Cls. 21, 23, 26, 36 and 38)
- For: Electronic sound modification for guitars and basses, in class 9 (U.S. Cls. 21, 23, 26, 36 and 38)
- FatTuesday ® - Reg. No. 3,122,159 registered July 25, 2006
Its OK to put these terms in your ebay advertisements if you are selling products we manufactured or modified. However, we do not authorize others to use our name or mark to sell something that we did not make.
Any inquiries with regards to our trademarks, or other legal matters should be directed to our Attorney Ronald Bienstock, Bienstock & Michael, P.C. 411 Hackensack Avenue, 7th floor, Hackensack, NJ 07601