About ThreadABead

www.threadabead.com

ThreadABead is created and ran by Lynsey James. I am a bead pattern designer and artist. I started ThreadABead in 2007 after beading for many years, so decided to try and turn my hobby into an business. All ThreadABead patterns, designs and ThreadABead kits are designed by Lynsey James. All ThreadABead hand beaded items are beaded, designed and created by Lynsey James, and are all unique designs.

Note: ThreadABead is a member of eBay's VeRO program. eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Program works to ensure that items listed for sale do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. VeRO Program participants/members may identify and request removal of infringing listings. And I will do so, accordingly, to protect my patterns, designs, works and rights against unauthorised use and infringement. I hold the exclusive rights for my designs, patterns, creations, artwork, graphics, layout, text, and my name and business name. All of my images, photographs, text, logo and designs which appear on eBay site and on my own website are protected under copyright law.

Business details are: ThreadABead, Hill Lane, Bassetts Pole, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 6LF.

Favourite Links
Threadabead