While supporting the industry with time recording devices we also train and educate engineers with DVD video tutorials and provide basic video instructions for companies who wish to train their employees in the most fast and efficient manner. Our award winning Tutor Engine v4.0 is a flash based tutorial system that allows archiving and retrieving video lessons based on a menu driven tree that organizes tutorial lessons so that any video can be quickly accessed and aids in the users learning experience.
DVD Video Tutorial Copyright Notice and License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Time Tracker Technology. By using this software, DVD, video or video files, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please do not download or use this software, DVD or video files and promptly delete and return the unused software, video or video files and all accompanying items, including documentation, if provided. SOFTWARE includes all programs and files contained on the DVD including Tutor Engine.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Time Tracker Technology grants to you the right to use a single copy of the accompanying software program, DVD, VIDEOS, VIDEO FILES and Tutor Engine v4.0 for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP (the "SOFTWARE") on a single terminal connected to one computer (i.e., with a single CPU). You need a separate license for each computer (CPU). This is not a concurrent license. You may not network the SOFTWARE or use it on more than one computer terminal at the same time. This is not a server license for use as a hosted server application. You may not loan, lend or lease the software, DVD, video or video files to another party. No other party besides the license holder may view, watch or hear the tutorial DVDs. The videos, or video files may not be used for commercial purposes and may not be played or displayed for the general public. If you wish to use the videos or video files for training purposes please contact Time Tracker Technology for a group license.
2. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE, VIDEO, and VIDEO FILES are owned by Time Tracker Technology, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE, VIDEO and VIDEO FILES like any other copyrighted material (such as a book or musical recording).
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not sell, rent or lease the SOFTWARE, VIDEO or VIDEO FILES. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble the SOFTWARE, or develop competing or derivative programs of the SOFTWARE without a grant of license from Time Tracker Technology.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The SOFTWARE, VIDEO and VIDEO FILES are provided by Time Tracker Technology "as is". In no event shall Time Tracker Technology or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the installation, uninstall, use or inability to use this Time Tracker Technology product, even if Time Tracker Technology has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: Although Time Tracker Technology has tried its best to ensure a great product, Time Tracker Technology does not warrant that the SOFTWARE, DVD, VIDEO, VIDEO FILES and the accompanying written materials to be free from defects in materials or workmanship. Any implied warranties on the SOFTWARE, DVD, VIDEO and VIDEO FILES are limited to 30 days. Some states do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. NO OTHER WARRANTIES: Time Tracker Technology disclaims all other warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the SOFTWARE, DVD, VIDEO, VIDEO FILES and the accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others, which vary from state to state.
7. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. If you have any questions in regard to this Agreement, or if you wish to reach Time Tracker Technology for any reason, please write: Time Tracker Technology, Inc., Attn: Licensing, 14532 Disney Ave, Norwalk CA 90650 U.S.A.