SKYROOF® Trademark SKYROOF® is a registered trademark of DONMAR Enterprises, Inc. (Federal Trademark Registration No. 1,555,675). SKYROOF® is NOT a generic term for automotive sunroofs, and should NEVER be used to refer to ANY unlicensed sunroof products.
Unauthorized use of Skyroof, Sky-Roof or "Sky Roof" conflicts with DONMAR's SKYROOF® trademark, and is a violation of Ebay TOS as well as Federal laws.
- DONMAR Skyroof® LS & LSS Spoiler Sunroofs [electric spoilers]
- DONMAR Skyroof® Sliding Sunroofs [manual and electric topsliders]
- DONMAR Skyroof® Pop-Up Sunroofs
- DONMAR Skyroof® Sunroof deflectors
- 1999-2001 Nissan Xterra flip-up Skyroof (licensed to Nissan)
- 2003-2004 Hummer H2 Skyroof electric sunroof (licensed to GM)
CITED FOR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT (legally resolved or in process):
- 1999-03 Mercedes M-Class (ML320/430) - changed from "Sky Roof" to Skyview Power Top in 1999 [pre-launch], settlement agreement Jan. 2005
- 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Full Size - ceased use of SKYROOF in 2000, settlement agreement July 2002
- 2006 Audi A3 - March 2005, DONMAR formally notified VW-Audi of America that use of "Open Sky Roof" conflicts with SKYROOF®. They agreed to ensure authorized dealers would not use "SKY ROOF" or SKYROOF in their advertsing.
- 2004 Nissan Quest owners manual, 1st edition, refers Nissan's Skyview™ overhead fixed glass panel system as a skyroof. All outstanding trademark conflict issues between DONMAR & Nissan have been resolved as of October 2006.
- Hummer H3 SUT concept: initial PR refered to a folding fabric sunroof as a SkyRoof. All outstanding trademark conflict issues between DONMAR & GM/Hummer have been resolved as of January 2006.
OTHER ISSUES: market sunroof products not to be confused or mislabeled
- 2004+ Nissan Maxima & Quest SkyView™ glass paneled roof
Do not confuse "Skyview™ Roof" with SKYROOF®
Nissan changed terminology to "Skyview™ glass paneled roof"
- Cadillac SRX & CTS UltraView™ Roof - do not confuse with SKYROOF®
- Mini Cooper panoramic sunroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Mercedes C-Class panoramic sunroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- BMW X3/X5 panoramic sunroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Scion tC panarama moonroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Audi A3 Sportback Open Sky System - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Rear Skylight - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Chevrolet Traverse SkyScape power front sunroof and fixed rear skylight - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Buick Enclave / Saturn Outlook / GMC Acadia Sunroof & Skylight - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Ford Edge / Lincoln MKX panoramic Vista Roof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Jeep Commander: Power sunroof with CommandView® dual skylights - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Jeep Liberty Sky Slider™ full-open canvas roof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S panoramic sunroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
- Smart forwo & passion fixed panel panarama sunroof - do not refer to as SKYROOF®
> various new factory and aftermarket large roof systems - do not refer to as SKYROOF®.
The standard industry term oversized sunroofs (fixed or operable) for these is PANORAMIC SUNROOF.
Additional site navigation
|Copyright © 1995-2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. User Agreement, Privacy and Cookies.|